Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Movie : Munich


Last week, I watched a movie by Jennifer Aniston and Kevin Costner named 'Rumor has it'. It is an average movie, so I am not recording it in my blog. Just now, I watched 'Munich', directed by Steven Spielberg. The show last 2.5 hrs and is very very engrossing. I am totally immense in the show. My heart is extremely heavy after a third of the movie till the very end of it. The movie theme is to call for an end of violence against violence, because no matter who win, there will be no peace, they will only be further anger, pain and lost. Highly recommended. I look forward to watch ‘Underworld : Revolution’ on Friday.

3 comments:

梁巔巔 said...

你俾點中 blogtag-瘀事五件, 請請 ~~

Good Luck, tag others before being tagged.

Hyacinthus said...

To me, it's too heavy..

Sunshine said...

Yes, it is extremely heavy.