Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hong Kong Trip is near.

I will be visiting Hong Kong on Saturday, leaving Singapore at 3pm and will return on the subsequent Friday very early morning.

I look forward for the break very much, but on the other hand, with the newly started project, I do like to keep it monitor closely at this critical stage. Now I am thinking whether to bring my laptop along or not.

Also, I will be miss the Saturday's Disaster Recovery Exercise and Monday's 'meet the new Chairman' session. Will have to get more details when I am back.

10 comments:

Eden said...

When u r on leave .. play hard! =)

梁巔巔 said...

Heee heee heeee~ 記得 call 我!

San Wen Ji said...

sure don't work in HK

Hyacinthus said...

"visiting Hong Kong on Saturday leaving Singapore at 3pm"

Oh.o.... @.@~

"return on the subsequent Friday very early morning"

Oh. o. o... >.<~~

it seems I need a trip to Singapore next time. Otherwise, I can't have a collection of SINGAPORE :(

Sunshine said...

hyacinthus, when will you visit Singapore?
:-)

Ruth Tam said...

What a pity that can't meet up with you this time. Will be leaving for Tokyo on Sunday and back to Hong Kong on Friday.

Hyacinthus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hyacinthus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hyacinthus said...

Sunshine, just guess you may come sometimes between my trips these few days. Too bad, I will leave by tmr 4pm for US trip and back to HongKong sometimes in early Nov. Just guess we may cross each other at the HKAirport. O...

It seems I need to visit to Singapore, otherwise I can't have a Singapore Collection :(

Don't worry, Victor will treat you great and be aware his act of kiss stealing. CS is the victim. Wish you luck and enjoy your stay in HK.

小披風 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.