Sunday, May 14, 2006

Movies : Mission Impossible : 3 & Poseidon

Last week, watched 2 very exciting movies.

Mission Impossible :3 continue the action packed triller of Special Agent Ethan Hunt. I especially like the movie when they execute their super co-ordinated plan.

As for Poseidon, It is also very exciting, but it is real heart breaking to see only 6 person leaving the ship alive.

Having snacks when watching TV or movie is wonderful experience provide the snack us good and the sound of eating do not disturb others. My friend gave me this packet of fish cracker, it is good and well I am sure it will disturb no one since I watch TV alone at home now.

2 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

So, you are back home!

Sunshine said...

Thanks, Ruth. I am back for a while still drafting the remaining blogs for the trip.
:-)