Thursday, May 25, 2006

Movie : X-Men: The Last Stand


I watched this 3rd and supposingly last of the X-Men movies yesterday night.
Pros : Effect is good, story is fine, great characters.
Cons : Heavy underuse of most characters, except Woverine and Storm. There is just not enough for character such as Cyclop, Professor X, Rogue. And where is nightstalker? Movie is way too short and not enough to describe a lot of events.

Come to think I it, I am a bit disappointed. But, then again, I may set the expectation too high (I like the 1st 2 movies very much) and also too influenced by the death of the 2 characters so early in this movie (see and you know who are they).

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Don;t quite like this kind of movie...=P

totoro said...

Then i can wait for DVD liao...

梁巔巔 said...

Buddy, when will you go to HK?