Friday, May 07, 2010

May....

4 months plus has passed.....

So many changes have been made....
Most are positives...
Some results are not unexpected... but yet to see if it is positive or negative...

Anyway, 1st Milestone have reached!!! 9 Kg shredded... 4inch of waist reduced....
Back in shape!!! Dress sense improved... Thanks to my volunteer image designers... Haha. Never felt so good/confident for some time already.
Amazing determination. A pat on my own shoulder. haha

Next target, another 5Kg.

Oh, new target too. CISSP certification at July or Sep.
On chapter 3 now. 7 more to go!

During the last 2-3 months. Also met up with a few old friends. Kept my promise to do so. I should really meet more people. Hope to know more people.

Also, inspired to achieve more things in life.... On the other hand, I start to think I deserve better and started feel discontented in life...
And I have started to think about things that I will not think about 6 months ago...
For example, a new relationship, getting a car, get a better position and pay in career, even at the possibility of working overseas.....
The changes shock even myself....... Pray that it is healthy....

It is not easy to go through mindset paradigm shifts.... Let us see how it go....
May be it is just a 3min passion....

Anyway, though they will likely not know. I am so grateful to the group of friends that keep me occupied and giving me advices for the last 2 weeks when I am so down emotionally... I am better now... Woke up in some way.... Thanks, pals.

Haha, not blogging for sometime. Lazy? Perhaps... :-P
Not much details? May be I will write more when I have the mood.
:-)

2 comments:

chipmunk said...

Change is always good. But just be sure that you want all those changes for yourself, and not because you feel the need to meet other people's expectations.

Carrie said...

happy to hear all these, my dear frd. :)