Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tired....

Another long period of zero posting.

If you care, I am still alive.

The last 2 weeks has been nightmare. (really having nightmares most night)
Only slept 2 hours yesterday night, solving server error throughout the night.
And now I am still preparing Powerpoint for tomorrow's presentation.

I am not suppose to do administrator and support works, and yet I am doing it.
Why? because I front the management and users and became the large stakeholder.
And so our dear vendor takes advantage to make full use of me.

To be fair, the new helpdesk support team onsite have good attitude, especially the VIP support.
But avoiding responsibility to officially take ownership of the administrator work, the engineer team is just not reasonable. Busy? I am even more busy! I know why, of course! Because we do not issue a VO to your company for this project. I do not blame you, business means money but by fair to me too. Give and take, I have hold up your responsibility for a month already. I am even being question by my boss that why I am not doing my strategy but running around doing hands-on works. Sigh....

I hope everything will be fine soon. It will, I am sure.
:-)

Bless me for a night of peaceful sleep, ok? Thank you!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Bless you for gd sleep and gd rest!

Sunshine said...

Thank you. Carrie.
:-)

梁巔巔 said...

Sunshin, it's 14th DEC now!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

http://victorvictor.blogspot.com/2006/12/sunshinehappy-birthday.html

梁巔巔 said...

I'm Din Din

Sunshine said...

Thank you. Din Din.
:-)

Hyacinthus said...

Work is always harsh but have to take yourself care and try to enjoy the process, otherwise no fun at all!

Sunshine, Happy Birthday!
Have an early leave and celebrate bday with Russell!

Ruth said...

Not easy to sleep when one is too tired. Hope it's not your case. Sleep well.